If you are in need of a boiler replacement and not quite sure what steps you need to take you have come to the right place. If you would like to ask me any questions about replacing your boiler I am only a phone call away. You can contact me on (phone number).
I offer a first-class boiler replacement service for residents and businesses throughout the Wirral. I provide free quotations for a brand-new boiler. If you would like me to visit your home or business to give you a quote, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. I am always available to help you make the best choice when it comes to buying a brand-new boiler.
One of the most expensive purchases any homeowner or business can make is buying a replacement boiler. It’s important to choose the best boiler you can that fits within your budget. Ideally, you want the most economical boiler as possible to keep running costs to a minimum.
Which Boiler is Right for You?
Combi boilers are one of the most popular boilers in the UK and with good reason. A Combi boiler can provide you with hot water almost instantly as well as heating your radiators in no time. These types of boilers have a cold water inlet, and they heat the water as it passes through the system. Having this type of boiler eliminates the need for a storage tank or cylinder.
- Smaller and more compact. The Combi boiler has all of the necessary components stored inside.
- Eliminates the need of a water tank. Producers hot water almost instantly without having to wait.
- Not very good if multiple people in a household are trying to use hot water at the same time such as the shower and the kitchen sink. More suitable for a small household with fewer demands.
Gas Safe Boiler Replacement Services
Conventional Boiler (Heat only boiler)
Conventional boilers need water cylinder/storage tank with hot water can be stored. You can switch this type of system on and off by flicking a switch. You would switch a conventional boiler on before needing hot water to give it time to heat up.
- Can meet the hot water demands of a larger family where people will be trying to use hot water all at the same time.
- You will be required to wait for hot water once the water storage tank has emptied.
If you would like to keep your home’s emissions as minimal as possible, choosing the most energy efficient boiler is essential. If your home has central heating and your boiler powers it, this will account for anywhere between 60 to 70% of your home’s emissions. Reducing your carbon footprint on the planet all starts by type of boiler you choose.